my life

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Phew! Plants!

Phew, I knew I’ve failed this paper. Not that I didn’t study, it’s just that, sigh, I did it again, I spot questions, and those that I spot didn’t come out. Haha. Think most of my coursemates also feel the same as I am now. I just wanna laugh out loud when I got the question papers, not even ONE QUESTION I can answer! By that time I just want to run ont of the exam hall and scream out loud. Luckily this is not my core paper, I can just replace it with another paper. I’m so tension, when I have a nap after this paper, I dreamt about the notes! Imagine, dreaming the lecture notes! Is this normal? I’m just too stressed out.

Wonder why, I am a so called university student, and still I’m facing the same problem when I’m in primary school, MEMORIZING. I do not quite understand the lectures, just memorize it, hope I can score with just those few. But alas! The format is totally different from those that I encounter! So those that I memorize, sigh, no use. Just how well am I equipped as a university graduate? All the knowledge is not gain, but memorize. I can’t even remember what I memorized last night! So this is the education system of our country, we are not suppose to gain knowledge by reading and passing our exams, but MEMORIZING the lecture notes, and vomit it out during finals. I’m quite tired with this system, coz I’m not good at memorizing. Not that I didn’t study, but I really can’t memorize all those things that I didn’t understand. ah well, think I need to bear with this another 2 more semester, and I’m off!

Went to dinner with Lucas just now, he’s quite reluctant to talk at first, need me persuade him to talk. Sometimes really at my wits end, don’t know how to strike a conversation. It’s been so long we’ve been together, like nothing to talk already. Need to find some things to spice up our life! Really think I need to go holiday with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home