my life

Thursday, October 14, 2004

No motivation......

Woke up late this morning, plan to wake up early to study, but the weather is just toooo good to sleep.... been raining whole morning till afternoon, feel so comfy snuggled in bed. Woke up, then study, but don't know why, feel very moody and dishearted. After tuesday's paper, suddenly feel like my whole life is upside down, very disappointed with myself. Really can't do good in exams... But tomorrow's paper, I'm like, very relax. Don't know whether is it i understand the syllabus well, or i just con't care bout it anymore.

Anyway, had dinner in wan utama, in a japanese restaurant (forgot it's name, but it has a cute cat as it's logo) ordered ramen, turn out it's chili-oil-in-soup-with-vege ramen! Tasted horrible.... Very oily, it kinda taste like the chinese fu-yu oil, then added in soup. Promise myself silently won't be going back to that shop ever again! It's expensive, and the food is not nice. Wanted to try new things, but this time not that lucky, haha.

Think i've spoiled my diet today. Had heavy dinner and supper. Too much calories. I must admit I'm way tooooo obsessed with my weight and my body. Losing weight now, not that i'm fat, just that the proportion of my body is not nice. my body looks like a water tong from top till the bottem, no waist line, haha. so need to so someting about the waist... exercise, exercise, exercise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home