my life

Friday, October 15, 2004

Bored.....

Today’s paper is quite ok. Never thought the lecturer will give pass year questions! not like his style. He’s that type that will change the questions every single semester, to make our life miserable. Anyway, hope I can score for this paper coz I do like this subject, very much indeed.

Came back and slept for the whole afternoon! I’m just like a hibernating bear. Lucky I didn’t eat as much as it. Actually planned to go eat ramen in a new shop in the shopping complex with Lucas, but he suddenly went back home town. Ah well, need to postpone it I guess. Been thinking how good would it taste…. Much better than that cat-cat shop I hope.

Have tried the core muscle exercise in the magazine, and wow! It’s so tough man! Looks easy in the mag, but when I tried it out, I can’t even do the recommended 1 set! This shows that my core muscle not as strong as I thought. Will continue doing it until I can manage a full 2 sets! (especially the side lying t-stand, I can’t even do once!)

Tomorrow’s paper will be the final one for this week, but I’m not really studying it much. Just need to memorize and bring my commonsense into the exam hall. This is not a hard paper, so wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home