my life

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Aiya!!!!

I've been in the Deputy Head's office whole day, doing data entry. This really have nothing to do with my subject, but I'm going for the field trip this thursday, to do this survey, so exposing myself to the thing will be a good thing. After I had enter about 20 sets (which has around 100 variables), sudden;y the electricity stop! SHIT! I didn't save!!!! Someone next door had switch off THE MAIN SWITCH, and I lost all of it. Have to do all over again. If not I can finish the whole stack in the morning. What to do. Some people are just that ignorant. When there's a big big sticker there stating `PLEASE DO NOT SWITCH OFF', their hands are still itchy, wanna touch the plugs. I think it's human nature. The more we're forbidden to do something, the more we're drawn to it. And I can't do anything, except curse and do all over again.

Been to Midvalley just now, wanna buy the best buy mask from Sasa. Though I don't like to be in there, but it's really cheap. This time I'm lucky, I met with a pleasant sales girl (maybe she's pleasant coz I buy quite lot, haha). But also no luck, out of stock. I beleive bad luck goes in 3, so already 2 times of bad luck, just have to anticipate the 3rd one. When will it happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home