my life

Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday blues.....

I've always had monday blues. I really don't like mondays, especially after my training, feel very bored, restrected. I hate mondays! Just feel like staying at home, don't wanna come out from my bed, especially I slept at 3 yesterday......

Can't online these few days, the service provider's server had been struke by lightning! Ciplak~~~ Every week there seems to be a few days I can't online, if calculate like this, there'll be more than 10 days I can't online in a month! Rugi betul lah......... But then what to do? They're the ONLY provider there..... Have to bear with it.

This morning I've noticed a Naza Ria with number plate 4747.... I bet the owner is a Malay or an Indian. I mean, how could any chinese have the guts to use this number? First it's 4, means `die'. Then it's 7, means `dick'. The combination is `die dick die dick'! I don't think there will ever be any chinese who wants that kind of number....I just want to laugh when i first saw it just now. haha.

This is the 6th week of my training, and there's another 3 more weeks then i will be off from this place. Now i start to worry bout my report-what should i write? wat can i write? I have no idea..... Because I have done NOTHING here! die man.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home