my life

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A new place!

Went to meet the big boss this morning for his signature, then he suddenly told me that there's someone in another unit who's going DNA fingerprinting and typing, and I might be interested in. Of course I am! Then he wrote a memo to the person in charge, stating that I am to go there to learn the method (or at least have a look of what thery are doing). After I'm there, the Doctor in charge accepted me, but the person who's doing the thing keep fussing:how busy she was, how annoying it was to have students tagging along, and I should have written in in a PROPER CHANEL to apply to come into the lab bla bla bla..... then the doctor shower her the memo, and straight away she shut up (coz the memo from the boss in hte most proper chanel, haha), and she start accusing me for not telling her that there's a memo from the boss (coincidently the big boss of my unit is also the temporary big boss for this unit). You keep talking, I don't have any chance to say anything! Even the doctor had no chance to talk. Finally, she told me to go back to find her in 2 week's time (even though she said this very very unwillingly) But then, I'll be finishing my trainig in another 2 weeks time! That means I'm going to miss it.

Then I'm taken to another lab, where there's someone doing another thing-the DNA fingerprinting of S.typhi. At least I got something to learn, and got some more things to write in my report. Damn! I haven't start writing the report le! Need to start off these few days, if not I won't haave enough time to finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home