my life

Friday, April 29, 2005

What have you learnt today?

After being in a meeting for more than 4 hours, that's the loudest message i can get from all the talking from the Head of the Centre. What have i learnt today i wonder? Everyday we're in a constant changing world, and I suppose change is th only stagnant thing that will be happening in our lifes. I guess the thing that i learned today is that, the PFGE is used in molecular epidemiology analysis of the out break of the typhoid in Kelantan. Other than that, I don't have a clue what he's talking about! Shouldn't have gone. I'm the only student attached there. I really don't have any busines there. And the Head asked me questions. I can answer some, but not all. He's evaluating i see. Just hope i've passed his standards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home