my life

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Back from Kuantan

I've been in Kuantan these 2 days, for a field trip, survey. I can't say i gained a lot, but at least I've known something other than my usual thing. I've noticed a lot of thins, but I can't write it out back, coz really can't remember. Sometimes i do hope i can access the internet whereever and whenever, so i can write my thoughts there and then.

The survey is successful, with quite a number of respendents. I hope i can do this kind of things some other time. But i really hate the travelling part, especially we went there in a 20 year old Land Rover. there's no head rest in the vehicle, and my head has been knocking the window throughout the whole trip! And it's hot! There's no rain! I can't stand the heat......

Hope I won't be asked a lot of questions on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home