my life

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Is this lucky or what?

Today is my last day of training, YEAH! I've packed all my things, ready to go back. Then suddenly there's a knock on the door (I'm at the door actually), then came in two men, they want to service the air-cond! Gosh! I'm already on the way to go back! And they say they need AT LEAST 1 hour to clean it. I want to go back! But they insist that they have to clean it TODAY itself, if not our appointment will be next month. I havr to let them in. I have no other choices. Everyone's gone, I'm the last to go back.

They've already been here for 1 and a half hours, still they haven't finish...... I don't know when can they finish, and I wanna go back! So is this lucky or what? Last day of my training in this place, and OT!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home