my life

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This hurts so much

She's shouting to him. He's shouting back. He had another woman, and she's asking for a divorce. She keep screaming. He's always been using her money, he didn't have a job. She's the one earning everything. He uses her money to go after another woman. She's chasing him out of the house, and she's crying very very hard. This is all the things that I can get. The couple who's staying above me is fighting. I can feel the pain. I'm hurt too. Memories keep flooding back, and I wanna cry. I hope they turn out ok. But the husband is just too much. Never work, ask money from woman. Is he a man? Why did the woman want to marry him? She never knew that he don't work? But then, love is blind. You will never see this kind of things when you're in love. I wonder how long have they been together. This hurts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home