my life

Friday, November 26, 2004

Evolution

Someone drop me a message, stating that we are not from apes, but we evolved together with the apes. See see see, I've said i'm not good in my studies. I studied already, but still I don't know about that. Sigh.

Quite angry today. Someone in the lab finished the materials, but never mention about it. When i need to use it today, there's none left! Then that person got the guts to tell me that she didn't do it! I'm so pissed off! It's either me or she that used it. Ah well, that's my own problem too. I just assume everything is in order, but I never thought that there's someone else using it all. I've got my lesson today. Next time I'll check everyting first. I should have thanked her. No angry anymore. I'm easily contented.

Really doubt about my own abilities. I really need to pick myself up. My confidence is at rock bottom now. Feel like quitting everything.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger sze said...

Girl I'm gonna be in KL from 18-22 Dec - you have my Malaysian number right? We'll meet up and do something? Eat, club, shop - ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home