my life

Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Mighty Incredibles

This movie (or should I call it cartoon?) is just so good! I recommended it to everybody! Parents or kids, just go and watch it! And you’ll love it. The story is about a family who all has special powers. The father (aka Mr Incredible) can’t forget about the good old days as a super hero. He’s married to Elastigirl, who’s also once a super hero. Their children all have powers. Basically it’s all about how they survive a family crisis, in the mean time saving the world. The villain was once a big fan of Mr Incredible, but was rejected by him, since then he has been planning for the revenge, on all the super heroes. In the end, super heroes are humans too, who’s scared of aging, expanding waist line, sagging hips, educating their children, awkward teenage years. They are normal too.

I really had a great time when I’m inside the cinema. I guess there’s no actor or actress who can do this movie, and it only happen in cartoons. And who said grown ups can’t watch cartoons? I just love them!

A little comment though, this one is far more better than shark tale, even though it has more famous people behind as the voices of the characters. I totally fall for this cartoon. Hopefully there will be a sequel, then I can enjoy it once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home