my life

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sushi sushi.........

Although today’s the first day of school, I don’t quite feel the pressure. It’s just that there’s a lot of things to study, and there’s a lot of things to do. I still haven’t buy the books, and I don’t quite have the urge to buy it. Last resort I’ll just photocopy from my friends, coz I just need a few chapters.

Parents are in KL now, and they treat us to Sushi King. This is my first time (and Lucas’s too) that we eat all we want and do not need to worry about the bill! So yummy, happy happy. I’ve bought their privilege card, but this year they don’t have any vouchers inside the calendar. I felt cheated! Wanna go back and ask for a refund! But then, they didn’t say anything about the vouchers, I just assume they have it, since all the previous years have. Ah well, this serves as a lesson : always ask before you buy anything! I can’t regret now, guess I just have to visit sushi king more often with Lucas then, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home