my life

Monday, November 22, 2004

Class starts!

It’s just so hard for me to accept: I have to go uni tomorrow. TOMORROW! It's already 12 midnight, but still i can't sleep. It’s so depressing, when I think of all those endless classes, work. I just hope everyday is a holiday! But then, if everyday’s a holiday, I’ll be complaining every second, of me bored to death. Haha. Ah well, think this is the best, I go to uni, start to work hard on all my papers, at least get a better result this semester, then I think I would be ok.

Met with my parents just now in the hotel, there are on their business trip. I notice Lucas didn’t speak much; he’s such a shy boy in front of my family members. I think just me speak enough, if both of us also talkative, then no one will be listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home