my life

Monday, May 16, 2005

What a Pervert!

I forgot to take back my pen drive from office l;ast saturday, so i rushed back there this morning to take it back. When I'm there walking to the office, there's this malay guy stopping me with his van! Then he opened his door and ask for direction......... he nearly hit me! Then i told him, and his eyes keep fixing on my boobs! My gosh!!! Haven't see any woman in your life ar? So rude! Feel like hitting his face. I quickly finished, and walked away.... he keep following me on his van to check out my boobs.......... And keep calling me back, i think to have a few more looks at my boobs..... Why there's such pervert in this world? If wan a woman pay for a call girl la. I can't stand it. I'm so stupid at first. Should have known he's not asking for direction...... There's only 1 road coming in, and another going out.... How i haven't think of THAT? One way out! I'm naive..... Should be more cautious on the road next time...... Must be alert.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger sze said...

He has probably never seen boobies before. You know I ain't big but I was wearing this sorta low cut top at Jusco that day and my girlfriend claimed that men were peering.

EEEEWWWW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home