my life

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Fish!

Had KFC as dinner. Boy I haven’t had fried chicken for a long long time after I declare my ultimate diet! Each time I had a bite on the chicken, I’m counting all the grams of the fats and proteins and the bad cholesterol I’m consuming, but still I cannot control myself. I MUST have KFC! Who can resist the crunchy and tasty fried chicken although we all knew that it’s bad for our health and waistline? But it’s an unusual scene at the shop just now, there’s practically NO ONE inside the shop! It is because of the fasting month? I went around 7.30pm. It’s only me and Lucas inside the shop! So quiet! But I really felt guilty after eating all those oily food. Way too much calorie intake, more that what I should be consuming a day. Ah well, I think I need to exercise harder tomorrow then.

Anyway, after that we had a walk inside the built-in park in Wan Utama. Lucas was so enthusiastic he bought a packet of fish feed, and start feeding the kois inside the artificial ponds! But I can’t say no, since I saw it made him happy. When others saw what we did, an Indian family also went to buy the same feed, and start feeing the fish! We ran off quickly, since the guard is near by, and we don’t want to be blamed for any fish that’s dead for being too full,haha.

I can say today’s a happy day. I remembered once my lecturer said, it’s very relaxing just to watch the fish swim. And now I know it’s true, coz I can feel a sense of content and happiness when I feed those kois.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home