my life

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Change

Been talking with one of my friends lately, on how much some of our friends have changed, and some that didn't. We're talking about those that went overseas to study, and how much some of them have changed. Think all these are unavoidable. People will definitely change, when they're in a new environment. Some change to be a better person, some worse. It's just a process of life i suppose. Just hope that those that really close to us won't change that much.

I've watched the thai horror movie, Shutter, this afternoon. I'm terrified! It's so scary! The story line is normal, but the way it's captured was very scary, and the background music also play a great role. It's actually a girl who killed herself after being rape by a group a friends, and her lover is one among them, who just looked but didn't do anything. She came back for revenge, killed every body else, except her lover. It's all the little little things that make this movie so scary. I just don't know how to explain it, just that it scares me, and i can't sleep when i think of it. This film has success. It really scares me.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger sze said...

Shutter scared the [insert expletives] outta me. To make matters worse, I had a PRC couple next to me where the guy had to constantly explain the going-ons of the film to the girl in high pitched cheena intonation. There was chinese subtitles by the way. Bleugh.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello -> ymeng <- I just wanted to let you know that this post was an interesting read and well presented. Just my two cents.

Regards,
Motivational Self Improvement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home