my life

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm lonely

I notice now I’m someone who’s scared of being alone. Especially the times right after holidays when I spent most of my times with my sisters. I do feel quite lonely. Sometimes it’s just so hard to stop feeling like that. Sometimes it’s just so bored to spend the times alone. What kind of things can I do alone? I read, I surf online, I try to sleep. But these activities just can’t make me feel happy. I just can’t understand what’s wrong with me. I guess I’m just a normal person who’s scared of loneliness. I think this is normal for human. I think I just need to think of other solutions to make myself busier and stop thinking of how bored am I. I don’t have any other things to do currently, coz it’s still holiday. But my holiday will end on another 5 days. Hope I can stand it when the next semester starts. I suddenly have a really weird feeling that I don’t like to go to uni that much anyway. It’s just so pathetic. Maybe I feel like this because I didn’t get good grades. It really affects my confidence. Think I need to find other ways to bring it all back. See, I think too much. I’m just bored and lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home