my life

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm Back to KL

I’ve gone back to Ipoh for the last week. Feel very good. At last I can have some rest. There’s nothing much I can do back at home, except eat, sleep, window shopping. My grandmother is very happy when we’re back (me, my older sister and her boyfriend). She brought us to a lot of places to eat. Haha. It’s so fun, to just chat with my sisters till midnight, and just doze off like that. I can’t remember how long we haven done that.

My parents are back 3 days earlier. And it was like such a mess back at home! It’s such a long time that they didn’t stay with us, and it’s so awkward when they’re back. I can’t stand my mother. She’s such a control freak. Last 2 days was not that enjoyable when they’re around. I wish I could do something about it, but it’s just so hard. I don’t know what can I talk with them, what dan I do together with them, what kind of things I should say. Both of them are so easily irritated. They kept put on sour face. And I just don’t know what can I do anymore.

Now I’m back KL, I hope my younger sister won’t fight with my mother that often she’s having her stpm now, so I really hope she can do well. My mother is very sensitive lately. Hope nothing happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home