my life

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

People

Have a chat with my friend just now, and I notice everywhere we go or work there sure be some people problem, no matter how well you perform. It’s just so hard to accept that when you’re doing good, someone’s there to wait for you to fall down, not to offer help, but to laugh at you. Some even wait for you to fail so that they can replace you. It’s a tough world out there, and everyone is competing among oneself to be the best, to be on the top. So I guess this is normal. This do not only happen in big company, even a small community might have this kind of problems. It’s the people politics. I’m a bit scared now. What will happen when I go out to work? Since the chance of doing master would be slim, then I need to go out work. Not much human can do everything that follow their own way. We do really care how others think about us. How other judge us. Whether we’re lovable individuals. I use to work very hard to become someone that was appreciated and liked by others, but when I’m older I start to realize that I can’t please the whole world. I can’t ask all those who knew me like me. We’re all different people, there’re sure some who doesn’t like your personality. It’s so hard to please all of them. So I give myself a break, and become friend to those who can accept my personality, and just let it go for those who can’t. Life’s short. Not worth it to please the whole world except yourself.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger sze said...

You go girl -- that's the attitude!! We can't possibly love everyone so we jolly well can't expect everyone to love us :)
But you are doing great as far as I am concerned - to h*** with the other people who are not that important anyway. haha.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Princessann said...

Hi,

I just passby to say hello. Don't feel lonely, the world is too big for you to be alone.

Do drop by my blog when you are free...

http://www.princessann.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home