my life

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Really Bored!

Sigh, this is the first time I'm back at homw so long a time, so bored. I don't have anything to do! It's like, aimless. What's wrong with me? I don't want to do out, coz it's just so hot out there (in fact, it's the only day that didn't rain!) What can I do? I've had lunch, then I snack a lot. Can't go sleep, coz it's just so hot. No broadband, if not i can still go play online games. Really bored! I rather it's weekdays, at least I can go to lab. sigh. This is sunday! It's suppose for people to go out and enjoy! I'm bored!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger sze said...

Things to do in Ipoh, as suggested by someone who is drowned in term papers and dying to go back for a holiday:
- watch Astro whole day
- window shop and buy nothing and laugh secretly at the lala girls in Jusco and Ipoh Parade
- eat kai see hor fun, roti bom, tai shu giok pork porridge, wanton noodles, pork noodles at Greentown, and the list goes on.
- sleep with full blast air conditioning.
- jog at Polo Ground
- drive around aimlessly
- teatime at Indulgence (damn I miss that place)
- rent TVB soaps/silly taiwanese teen dramas to watch whole day
- watch movies at TGV
- sleep some more
- eat some more

Shall be back on 2nd December, hopefully :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home