my life

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Different View

There was something different when I went to uni this morning. It was the view! There were a lot of plastic banner, on EACH AND EVERY street light pole and electricity pole! The banner's about `XX is voted one of the top 100 uni in the world!'. It's a good thing that this uni is voted in, but is it necessary to tie so much banner on each and every pole there is in the uni? To me, this is what i call `SS' - Syiok sendiri. This is just self proud. Just want to let the whole world to know about this news. I do wonder what are the criterias that the universities were being judged of. I'm not saying that we're not good, but I really do wonder. There're a lot of other universities which is better than this one, but how come they do not get it? My division is good, but I must complain about the management of this particular university. I just don't understand why it is getting it. I'm so shock when i got to know it, and the first thing that i thought is that it's not real. I'm not being mean, it's just that fact. The quality of this uni has degraded. And i'm very sad about it. Hope one day i can come back and help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home