my life

Thursday, May 26, 2005

She remembers my name!

Went grocery shopping just now, went into S_s_, the shop that sells skin care and make up. The sales girl there actually remember my name! Got a shock when she called me out. Hmm, must be I can't decide which things to buy.... (me and my sis were there last week, for a few trips in a single day, coz we really can't decide what kind of things to buy........ then go and back, go and back, try this try that. ) Make me feel very welcome there, although i didn't buy anything just now, coz they didn't have that brand any longer. This is the right attitude i suppose, to serve customer. Have a pleasant experience there, compare to last year. The sales person there are quite ego, especially if you must go in there to have a look, and didn't buy anything. My advice, only go in that particular chain store if you have SOMETHING you confirm will buy, if not, you won't get any good service, not to mention service, you won't even get a friendly smile. Personal experience there. This is a materialistic world, think most of the sales girl are the same.

Ah well. just feel happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home