my life

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Shopping!

My sister's was here last week, for 5 days. Basically we went shopping everyday. It's been such a long time since we go shopping together. So much fun, but used so much money. We bought a lot of masks, skin care, and oh dear, the Bodyshop Annaul sales! We went to the Bodyshop on their first day of sales, and all i can say is phew! There so much people there! it's like everything is free! We got quite a lot of cheap things, especially those 70% off, and with member's day, there's additional 10% off, so it's 80% off. THe product that I think is the best bargain is the Africa Spa hair and body mud. It's 80% off! They've changed the series name to Spa Wisdom (actually a relaunch), so the old product with old names will be sold off. We are lucky we can buy it, because my sister knew the store manager. They didn't display this product, coz it's such a bargain, they keep it for their loyal customer. Very happy with all my bargain buys, all 80% off, saved a lot from usual. Shopping makes me happy, especially if I got great bargains. haha. eventhough htis happen 5 days ago, i'm still very happy with all the bargain buys. I love bodyshop! But then i can only use their body product, not their face product, make my pores clog, and out break. sigh. but anyway, still happy. Shopping! Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home