my life

Friday, July 22, 2005

I met with my group of coursemate just now for supper. Boy I'm full! I just had half portion of cheese naan, then a mango special (which is mango ice blended with longan, laichi, watermelon cubes and nata de coco) The food is good, and we are only sitting by the road! It's bit weird though, coz again i'm the only chinese among a group of malays. I'm not being racist or what, i really enjoy with this group of friends. Most of them are very intelligent, and they have good vision of what to do with their future. They are not like the typical malays that need the help of the government to pass, i mean THEY ARE SMART, the exceptions. I like them. Then one of them commented that `I look different', hmm, it's the best compliment i got so far, coz I do look different from few months ago. What have i changed? Basically i'm just without my glasses, had a new hair cut, and a little bit slimmer. That makes me whole lot different from the past me. And i think it has to do with my attitude. I'm more charismatic now i guess, hahahaha.

Another thing is, I noticed that I'm such a lousy driver, a lousy side parking driver to be precise. I've used nearly 5 minutes to park my car into a side slot, which can be consider quite big compare to my little car. And now my arms and shoulder blade is aching! I really don't know how to do side parking! I'm bad! I just can't find the correct angle and park my car in. Think i really need more practice in this, moreover the car is so small, i shouldn't have any problem parking it. Ah well, think the onclusion will still be the same : I'm a lousy driver. The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home