my life

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This is slow man!

Been trying to upload my work to the server, but DAMN it's slow! How can i work efficiently if the most basic thing is not here? I jst can't take it anymore. I'm so frustrated. Sigh, can they just make it a little bit faster? I wonder what's other ppl doing right now?

Been back to ipoh, then back to kl again. I'm quite tired these few days, and i don't know how long can i make it. I feel like sleepoing right now. How i hope there's a pillow here! I just feel disappointed and frustrated, thats' all.

Went for Fantastic 4 on snuday with my elder sister, and that movie 's goood. It's funny, and i do really enjoy watching it. The ablities of them followed their attitude and character. Really makes me think, can human do alter our genes? Then those that do not have the chance to alter, wont have any special gifts? THen the world will be chaos. Ah well, i'm thinking of writing an essay on the rae of humans on patenting the human genes. I have to do more research in it before i can really start to write anything. Have to generate 2 essays forthis course, and i hope i can do it fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home