my life

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Am I lucky or what?

As usual, i skipped class. I'm thinking of dropping this course later , so it doesn't make any difference if i go today. Besides, it's 8am class! And i don't have any other class after that. Might as well skip it and sleep more. I'm a lazy pig, i know that, and I just love food!

Met with some new online friends today. It's like, one friend intro another, so basically I'll meet a few friends per week. It's nice la, to know more friends, at least when i online i won't be that bored. And most of the days i keep chatting with these few that click with me. The way we talk is like we've known each other for ages! It's fun, really fun.we can talk bout anything! When there're more members, you can't have wnough time to finish all the messages! It's so fast! They're my weigh lose buddies. We remind each othe rof our date, and we'll work hard on it. I"m working hard, so hopefully i'll look more pretty when i meet them next month.

It's raining heavily when i left the office, and i suddenly remembered i've washed my clothes, and forgot to took it all back in........... i'm in a very frustated mood when i'm driving, some more it's raining heavily, the road is slippery, and i'm driving like a lunatic. What else can i do? I hand wash everything! I have to! there's no machine here, and I'm a cheapo that will not send my clothes to laundry. But then, I'm lucky. The rain is not heavy at my place, and my clothes are still dry! haha, think today is my lucky day man! should go buy 4D or TOTO later. haha

Suddenly remembered the little girl of my mum's friend. She's 4 years old, and she's smart. A very lovely little girl, who's not shy to ask for something that she wants. She's so adorable! I've taken her as my god daughter, and straight away she call me mummy, haha. And she mention loudly that she got 3 mummies (her biological mother, the mum's sister whom she also called mummy, and ME!), and 3 also loved her very much. Such a smart kid. Hope she'll progress, and do well in her future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home