my life

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why oh why?

My mp3 player is not working, and this is the 2nd time I've plug it into my comp! It's xp, and it doesn't need any driver, but the 2nd time it can't recognized the device. I don't know what to do with it anymore! I actually wanted to add more music in, but looks like I can't do it for the time being. Think i'll attach it to another comp, hope it'll work. What's wrong? It's working find for the first time, but what had happened now? Weird...... jinx? Anyone here has the benq mp3 player's driver? I can't open the cd. Just hope it's not one time usage. I'm scared it's spoilt when the time my dad bought it.

Been a busy day! Went to uni arounf 7.30 am, coz there's a 8am class for me. It's quite boring though, but for the sake of graduating this semester, i'll bear with it for another 14 weeks. It's not long, i think i'll be fine. The 2nd class was Dr Thiru's class, which is sth bout policies in science and technology. His class is always fun, and he can talk and talk non stop, and you won't feel bored. The last class which is plant biotech, sucks. The lecturer is a new post-doc, who doesn't quite know how to teach. And the subject is so boring! And he kept glorifying biotech students! It's like any other major in the science falculty is just plain s**t to him! How can he say like that? I mean, biotechnology is just the application of what we molecular biologist are researching on. If therere no people like us, they don't have a clue what they can do! I'm a bit pissed off by his attitude. And i nearly fall asleep during his class. Maybe i've learned the things that he taught in class, so i really don't have any interest in whatsoever things that he's trying to pass onto us.

I'm on my way to the car this evening, and there's a very pretty lady walking in front of me. her dress is nice, and she's walking on a 2 inches high heels. then sudden;y she's making some noises, loud noise i mean, and spat directly in front of me! I got so shock! Imagine a girl who's so perfect on the outside look, but i have to say no to her manners. She doesn't know how to carry herself nicely! Gosh! I'm shock man! The thing that she did is totally different from her apperance. Once again, never judge a book by it's cover. This saying is just so true!

Met with Tengku and gang for breakfast, we talked a lot. Quite fun and happy when i'm talking with them, and i don't even feel a bit ackward when i'm there, since i'm the only chinese there, and they're all malays. Tengku is very smart, and i admire her a lot. Same goes wwith Lyan. Smart and hard working! I'm just a lazy pig, if compared to them. haha. it's ok la, since Lyan is so hard working, i can copy all her notes and things! especially near exams, i really need her help. Thank you lyan! And had dinner with yin and kun, but ching is not here, if not we can be back the same four little girls when we first met in the hostel when we're all first year. Time passed so fast ler, now i'm an extended student, and now panicking about my future. guess i really need to work hard for this semester la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home