my life

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

How rude

I'm walking at the corridor, then a junior come up to me and ask : "wei, where is XXX seminar room?" I was like, har? Can't you be a little bit more polite? I know she's a first year from the booklet that she's holding, and only juniors will ask questions as where's this and where's that. I mean, this is your first year here, and i definitely look much older than a first year right? (but I hope not....) At least ask the question in a more polite manner la. I do not owe you anything leh.....

Then when I'm having my breakfast just now, the girl sat next to me keep coughing. I know the weather's bad, and a lot of people fall sick, but can't you just cover you mouth or look some where else when you're coughing? I'm EATING there leh! With my fried bihun exposed to all the bacteria and viruses that was carried by her, i don't when will i get sick too! I just don't know why i keep experiencing this kind of things today. What an unpleasant morning, and this is only 10.45am. I just don't know how can i continue with this day when i'm so moody and gloomy. I thought only mondays will make me gloomy, but seems like today will also be a gloomy day, when the first thing in this morning is rain! It's not that I don't like the rain, just that it'd caused massive jam, and i'm 10 minutes late today. I always feel bad when i'm late for class, it's just not me. I rather skip the class if i'm late!

I do notice i'm not that into study anymore. I've got loads of work for me to do, 2 short essays, one assignment, and another group assignment, but i just don't have the heart to start doing things right now. I'm actually still in the holiday mood! I just wanna leave everything and start going off to places and do things that i loved (i mean shopping... haha) And by the way, the malaysian shopping carnival will start on this Sunday 24th of July! Can't wait to go shop shop shop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home