my life

Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm Back!

After waited more than 45 minutes for the delayed bus at lrt station, i finally boarded it. And 2 and a half hours later, i finally reached IPOH! My hometown! Don't know why leh, i really anticipate this trip. I've never had this kind of feelings before, coz maybe this time my sister's comign back from penang also. haha. Straight after my mum picked my up from the bus stand, i went for a hair cut! And it's nice! My new hair cut is nice! Eventhough i didn't have any colour done on it, but it suits my face perfectly. This is the first time that i had a hair wash sna message for more than 15 minutes. I'm so relaxed during it, and nearly fall asleep, haha. The services here are much cheaper compared to KL, and i plan to come back here more often for the trimmings. Just hope that when i do the colour next time the style is still here. Just love the new me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home