my life

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm listening to all those sad love songs by Penny and Fish Leong, suddenlly I just feel sad and lonely, while I'm working in a jam pack full office! don't know why, i just feel like that. Maybe I should start to find myself another man, haha. But then, I don't think that's the problem. t's my wn feeling, my own thinking. I can be happy and lively, and embrace my life as i haven't done before. It's just my own attitude. I will never be the one I am now if that haven't happen. I feel contended with life now, and Iim doing some other plannings for it. I hope i can meet with more new friends, tha can change my life. Some of them already are my friends, then some that i met recently is really changing my life. Thanks to you all! They are some online friends, who i can chat nonstop. The weirdest thing is, i havent met any of them! But we're planning for a gathering, and i know i'll love them. They're just like me, trying to lose weight all the while. haha. They really cherish my life, and make me know that,there's still a lot of other things other than coupledom (eventhough I aready knew that, but somehow, aiya how to say? like that la!) Thanks to all my friends and family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home