my life

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

This is weird...

I'm kida late for today's work, but since i'm part timer, i'm working flexible hours. When I step into the lift, there's this good looking guy who's in office wear, had his tie wrap around his neck as if it's a shawl! I can't hide my amazement, but then, it's kinda rude for me to stare at him for a long while, and i just pretend that there's nothing special or wrong with him. The funny thing is his style is as if he's very yao ying and handsome! I just wanna laugh, but then it'll be very rude of me if i did that.

The work load is quite a lot, and i start to wonder whether I'm a perfectionist. I want everything to be done as quickly as possible, and i want to fininsh everything in a day! I can't leav the work undone or unattended to, and I'll be very sorry and sad if I've made any mistakes. I really do think I'm a perfectionist now. i can't tolerate anything that is not perfect, and I think I'm a control freak! I don't want to turn into a freak! I'm like I can't tolerate anything which is not under my control, that's a good point that Im' a control freak. hmm, really think i need to let go. Just let go, then i think i'll be much better, less stress, less trouble. Really need to do sth bout my attitude and temper. I don't wanna turn into my mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home