my life

Monday, August 01, 2005

Another week, another day

Walking by the road side, was on my way to the earliest class this morning. Saw a lot of pretty pink flowers on the floor, and makes me wonder: life is so short, for the flowers that might be a few days, after pollination, they'll just fall off. The main purpose of their life is to have offspring. Just for a few days. Then came back to the same question: what's the main purpose of human's life? I mean, we'll have to leave everything in this life when we're dead. There's nothing that we can bring with us. We come here epmty handed, go off also empty handed. We keep going after things that in the end we'll have to leave it here. So why bother? Am I too over a bit? It's this all we can do?I think i need to sleep. This is just not me. How can i think like this? I shouldn't. The purpose of a human's life of coz is not just to have offspring (but I can't help thinkig like this!) , we have more purposes in life than to have babies.
I'm lost now. I really don't know what should i do now. What's the purpose of my life? Is this all I do? What should i do? I really am lost now, in a dilemma. I wanted to further studies, but then there's so much problem, morevver i still haven't decide what i wanna do. i've thought a lot of things, wanted to do gene theraphy, wanted to do human genetic diseases, a lot more, but all sounds like too hard to achieve. Everyone say you won't know unless you try, but then it's bound to fail, will you still go try? I have never had this kind of feelings before. But now I just feel tired and disappointed, lose self confidence, felt like i'm going to lose everything. I really don't know what will or what can i do. In one word, i'm lost.

Should I waste all my time thinking what should i do with my life, or should i just follow any path that lies in front of me, since our time here is just so short..... but i should just strive for the best! I know i can do better in my life! I will do better in life. I know i can.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger ymeng said...

haha, thanks ya eve! sometimes feel sad and lonely only. thanks for being there!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Denise said...

It's alwaz not easy to do what u want to do. However, if u dont, do u think u will regret it for the rest of ur life?At least u shd try. I m trying smtg very new now, I dunno how it will go but I have done the risk assessment before hand... of coz. I promise myself I will work the best out of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home