my life

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I've been working long hours today, i just don't know how can i survive until back home. There's a lot of work, and i need to finish it all, but maybe it's because I didn't do fast enough, now there's a lot of work stack until now need to finish. I just don't know how to finish it all, think need to work more than 8 hours tomorrow.

My sister commented about the title of this blog, becoming a sex bomb, haha. She keep fussing that it's not appropriate, haha. It's just so fun! I wanna transform myself into a totally different person from wat am I now. I don't know why i have this kind of thinking, but one thing for certain is that I'm tired of my looks now. I hope i can become a bit different. This is what i wanna do for the time being, and I don't know what i can do now, except this. It's like I'm sick. Like those girls who's very crazy about losing weight, why they can become aneroxia, because the consumption of food is the only thing that they can control, other than that every other thing is not in their hand, so they get contended as they can control the food that they eat, and the food that they throw up. It's some mentality that's haunting them.

Basically i just don't know what the heck have i writen. My mind is like jelly now, i can't think , i just wannac lose my eyes. They're so swollen that they are bigger than eggs. Don't know what happened? After i took off my contacts they're like this. Hope it's not infection. I hate to wear specs back.

hmm, suddenly remembered an incident. I went overnight at my sister's place last few days, and the next morning i noticed that i forgot to bring along my makeup case! And the first thought that cross my mind is, i don't have any brow pencil and mascara! I haven't know that i'm so dependent on brow pencil and mascara. I don't wanna be seen with my short brow, and my unflattering eye lashes. I just feel so naked without mascara! If anyone tell me that this would be my reaction last fe months if i don't have mascara, i will laugh at them! But know i totally understand why there're some girls who won't step out of their house without makeup. This just don't feel me! hmm, think this is a good change, i hope. Then next time i will include lip gloss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home