my life

Monday, August 01, 2005

new wardrobe, new bed - A new beginning

I've got myself a wardrobe and a bed this weekend, and both of them are from ikea! Ikea's having sales now, so both the items are 100 cheaper! I'm so happy! I've been eyeing the wardrobe for quite some time, but don't have the money to buy. But since now they're having sales, i might as well buy it than later regret that i haven't. I have to thank tthe future brother in law, who's kind enough to let me swipe his Ikea's friends credit card! And i only have to pay him back next month. Good deal~~~ happy happy! Now i have a new wardrobe which is big enough to stuff all my things ( and i do have A LOT of things! ) i can sleep on a bed, and i'm very satisfied with all this. At last a big wardrobe! I can't imagine i just buy it without much consideration. But then, i just wanna be comfortable with my life. It's not that i'm not good now, just that i'll feel more comfortable and relax if there's a bed for me, and all the stuffs can just go into a big wardrobe, so i don't have to see them everyday, and be troubled by all of it. And boy boy, i do have a lot of things, that di really don't know how can i chuck it all inside the cupboard. Think i'm going to rearrange my room, and hopefully i can be contended with it. I love ikea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home