my life

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Slimming centers, anyone?

It’s another those boring day, nothing to do, except eat and sleep. Have no motivation to study, and my next and last paper is on this Friday! Took out all my notes today, but just stare at it, and wonder why I need to do all this. It’s all for the sake of my grades, you see. I study this subject not because I like it, it’s because I heard it’s easy to score. But I have to admit, I love my core papers, hate my elective papers. I did quite badly in the elective papers, I wonder why, since it’s all easy-to-score papers. Maybe my subconscious think those papers are easy, and I didn’t really work hard for it. Anyway, gonna start working extremely hard tomorrow, don’t want my last paper to end badly.

Went to feed fish in the pond again. Really happy, when I see the fish swim near me to eat, and I can just touch them! Don’t know why, just by feeding them I can relax. Weird. Haha.

Yesterday went to those forum that discuss about slimming, and looks like a lot of them have different opinion on slimming centres. I do agree that the ultimate solution for losing weight is to eat healthy and constant exercise. Not much people can do it, because it needs a lot of discipline! Who can reject a chocolate ice cream? Choc fudge cake? Yum yum. And last but not least, I’m LAZY. I just want the simple way out. Sigh, I think this is a fair world. You eat that much, you weigh that much, can’t change it, except you exercise. You are what you eat! Always eat nasi lemak, will have nasi lemak skin. Always eat pizza, then will have pizza face. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home