my life

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Another Day

This is another boring day of mine, that i don't have anything to do. I do have somethings to do, like returning books to the library and to lecturers, beside that, nothing. Tried to study at house, but then my landlady, she kept yelling at her husband! As early as 6AM! 6am in the morning! What the heck. I was awaken by her screams. How could her husband stand her? He just sat there, do nothing. I'm very annoyed. Just hope that they can stop it. She continues until 6pm! She can do that for THAT long. How could someone nonstop scold another person, their mouth not dry? sigh. I dare not even step out of the hous, coz she's screaming at the living room. Just hope that her husband will go to work, then they wouldn't have that much time together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home