my life

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm a pig `@'

Been sleeping the WHOLE day today, though I've got class in the afternoon. Went to the morning classes, but have skipped the afternoon lab. I accidentally drank hot Milo in the morning, then the blood just splurt out! I can even feel the sound of it. And it hurts! This extraction hurts more than my last time operation, maybe it's near my jaw, and i can't open my mouth to eat. I can't even stick my tongue out, haha.

Heard from Lucas that his friend's room been burnt down, because she left her aromatherapy burner unattended. Everything was gone, except her wallet, phone and laptop. It's such a sad thing to hear, particularly I'm too a fan of this burner thingy. Not going to burn those aromatherapy oil anymore. It's kinda dangerous, especially my room is fill with papers and wood. I'll try to control myself. Anyway, i'm too lazy to wash the burner, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home