my life

Friday, December 03, 2004

How Come?

Accordint to plan, i should go to have and x-ray of my teeth this morning. But they displaced my folder AGAIN! Last time thay LOST my folder! Now they don't know where's my folder again. I'm not that angry as like last time. Maybe it's that I already prepared that my folder will get lost again, since it is passed through a lot of division. Today i got the guts to ask for wisdom tooth extraction, but all the lecturer are booked, so i was given a student instead. THe appointment is next thursday, just hope there won't be any problem then.

Also had a chat with an experience lab assistant, then we talk about the banners that my university hanged everywhere. He only said one word, ego. They do like this to boost their ego. It's just so true. We inside the uni know the truth, but those outside of it will think that we're really good. Just hope that a lot more people can get to know the truth.

Saying about that ranking, how can they get it since this uni cannot handle the online registration? They limit out credit hours to 18, but when we apply for extra credits, they took ages to process! I aaply last tuesday, only today, more than one week later only they approve! It's not even they approve, I went to fuss at the Dean's office. It's like, the system's suppose to make our life easier, but following this system, i feel very unsecure, coz i can't register the course that i want. Sometimes the manual registration do have it cons, but at least during that time i can confirm that i got a place in the course that i want. Just hope next registration will be better

p/s : they can't handle it, and they extend the add and drop until this sunday, supposely today's the last day. Imagine, the last day, then my application still haven approve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home