my life

Monday, December 06, 2004

MLM

I know a lot of people will be avoiding those who said they're in direct sales, even friends. I'll avoind 2 kind of person, 1 is direct sellers, another is insirance agents, even if they are my friends. But yesterday, I'd follow a friend of mine to meet a girl who had been working in this pyramid for a long time. Before she decided to do full time, she's a group leader in Intel (M), her salary is quite high, and she's very very smart (think she got 4A 1B for her STPM). She talk al ot about how the MLM works, and that we should start to plan our future now. She talk a lot of things except the product that she's selling. This gets me think : Is this the new tactic that they're using to attract people to join them? She's not asking me to join them, she just ask me what's my future plans, and she ask me to continue what i am doing. I'm mesmerize by her. But i'm not ready to commit into another thing for the time being, but i will remember her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home