my life

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Friends forever!

Went to Midvalley just now to buy something, met with not one, but two of my secondary school mates! It’s like so coincident. I just bid my farewell with this friend, and then came along another friend. These are 2 friends that I lost contact for a long time, and I forgot to take their phone number. One of them mention I look fairer compare to last time, haha. It’s just that I did not walk under the sun much these few years, and I prefer to be in doors most of the times. Should have ask for their phone number, at least next time can contact. It’s not easy to meet with old friends, especially in KL. Can’t wait to be Chinese New Year, then I can meet up and just chat with them. It’s just so sad sometimes that there’s no one there to hare your happiness and sorrow. I do admit that you will have different groups of friends when you go through different stages of life, but sometimes, you do wonder what happen to all those old school mates of yours? I do hope I can keep in touch with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home