my life

Monday, December 06, 2004

No water supply!

I came back at 9.30, and I saw some workers are digging at the main road near my place. I had a really bad feeling about it, and it turn out true, there's no water supply in my place! They're working on it! How could this happen? I smell like salted fish, and all i want to do is to have a nice shower, and just continue to study a little bit. I'm smelly! I stink! I can't be like this for the whole night, can't even sleep like that. I'll wait for my friends to be back home. Then i can find a place to bath, but what trouble me is that, they all stay near my place. I'm scare they too don't have water supply! Then i really need to find a way to find water supply. If not, i just don't know what can i do alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home