my life

Friday, December 10, 2004

Ouch! My tooth!

The day started as usual. Went to classes and stuffs like that. In the afternoon i went for my wisdom tooth extraction. It was done by a year 4 student in the Dentsitry Faculty. He's not experience! Make me suffer a lot. His lecturer came to help only after i lie there for 2 and a half hours. I felt like a lab mice. I am the experiment of theirs.

After a few hours of suffering, evenhough i took 4 painkillers and my throat still hurts, i went to the emergency klinik in hospital. I cannot stand the pain! It'w not my gum that hurts, it's my gland in my throat. It's infected i'm suppose. So the doctor gave me more painkiller and more antibiotic.

I felt much better when i woke up this morning. At least i can swallow my own saliva. Yesterday was like, i can't even close my mouth, and the saliva keep coming out! I look like a mental retarded female, with my swollen lips and dripping saliva.

Piece of advice, don't ever go to those university hospital to get your tooth extracted, especially by those students. I regreted. Should have paid few hundred to go to those private dentist. But then, if want me to pay, i might not even want to extract it! Just let it be la. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home