my life

Friday, December 03, 2004

What is Life?

I've been thinking about this topic the whole day. I ust can't figure out what kind of life i really want in the future. Yes I did talk about masters phd bla bla bla, but I really am not sure whether that is THE ONE i really want. It's just that for the time being i'm thinking of doing research, and the road to phd is the only path that people pay me to do what i really like to do. Maybe in the next 5 years, i feel bored with all these, and i turn to do other things. It's so confusing. My friends say they admire me, for i already have plans for my future. But to me, plans are plans, they can always be changed. I always tell them, 2 years later i might be doing other things, like a beautician? aromatherapist? Pet shop owner? Cafe owner? Or I might be working in StarBucks. Who knows what will happen in the future? Someday I might get so bored with science, that i will turn to something totally different from science. I think a lot, not about my studies, mostly about all these things. I used to be very sure that i wanna further studies, but after all my results turn out to be very bad, i kinda doubt my own abilities, whether i'm the kind of material to further studies. A lot would say results don;t matter much, but sadly, it's the first thing that people judge you - whether you are `good' or `bad' student. It's life, i can;t complain about it. Just hope after this semester, i will get better results. I won't hope, i'll study harder. Saying about of studying, i didn't study today. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home