my life

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sorting Out

I've been backat home these few days, thinking what's the purpose of my life. I don't have any particular aim to achieve in life right ow, except do my best in studies, and this makes me wonder, is that all my life? Only my studies? And i found out yes, i only have my studies, beside that there's nothing there for me to achieve. Now only i know how shallow my life is, and how few things that i can do and can be done with my life. I'm just a nobody. I do not have a big dream, i just want to survive in this world.

Watched Ocean's 12 last night, have to say it has a nice plot. I really can't guess what's going to happen the next minute, and it's quite funny too. And by the way, i didn't watch Ocean's 11, and this sequel of it has nothing to do with the first movie. I really do enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home