my life

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Anyone like Pooh?

Was clearing up things yesterday, and found a little Pooh notebook. I used to write my body measurements in there, to remind me of my progress in losing weight. I'm so obsessed witht the slimness thingy. I was aiming something unachievable target. It's so unhealthy. I use that note book during my first year, when i'm staying in hostel. Both of my roommates are very thin, and they still wanna lose weight. I got influenced, and too trying to lose weight. It's not about being healthy, it's about acceptance, by peers. Weird, it happened during my uni life, not when in my secondary life. So it was kinda like competence, who will drop one dress size per month. As usual, i can't do it. I'm too in to food! I can't stand not eating a meal! Both of them can skip lunch and dinner, and only drink water. Of coz, they lose weight quite fast, and me still the same old me. Things get worst when friends start telling me I gained some weight. I'm unhappy during that time. Luckily, I got a few friends that point out to me, it's not about thiness, it's about losing weight healthily. So we make it a ritual, that go to walk everyday. Though i do not lose weight much, but I do feel better about myself. At least I'm in control then.

Now, i still make it a habit to exercise when i got the time. Exercise makes me feel GOOD! Hope this will do the same to all my girls' friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home