my life

Monday, January 03, 2005

Another day in Jusco

I will never go to shopping malls during holidays or weekends. There's way too much people on that time, and it's just so hard to find a parking space! But I had to go to Jusco Ipoh (again) today, to get something. Me and Lucas spent more than 15 minutes to search for a parking space, and the weather it's just so hot! He's unhappy, but I really need to get that stuff. We went to further to park in the end.

I've been following the Tsunami news everyday, hoping there will be some good news. Feel so sad when I see the befor and after satellite photo of Banda Aceh. It's totally ruined. The people are suffering there. I just hope there would be no more after shock. I've read in newspaper today that they've found a survivor under the wreckages today, and the man is in good health. I suppose this can be consider a good news, after so much people had lost their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home