my life

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Wanna come to my room?

It's been a very busy day. I've tried to fix my dad's comp until 6 this morning. Although still not that perfect, at least it's few worms less. It's quite old, luckily the cd-rom still functioning!

Went shopping in the 1 and only Jusco in Ipoh with my mum, and i hand-picked loads of blouses for her. She's just too lazy to pick her own clothes! Me and my sister just picked a lot for her to try until she can no longer stand us 2 and ask to go home. I feel quite happy today, coz I'm doing my favourite thing, which is shopping!

I've found some post cards that some of my friends mail to me when they are having holiday abroad. Found it when i'm cleaning my room just now. So much memories flooded back. Feel very happy coz they remember me eventhough they're holidaying. I do feel that you will have lesser and lesser friends when you grow older. But for me, a few good friends is more that enough. You can count on them when you have problems, can share your happiness with them. I'm grateful that i have this kind of friends.

I threw a lot of things! Recycled a lot of papers. Now my room is wuite empty. Hope it stay that way until i buy new things. haha. I just can't stop shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home