my life

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

As usual

As usual, my life is boring. Gone to school, did some experiments with the flies, came back, studying now. I'm going to have 2 tests in the next 2 days, so need to study a little bit, haha. It's just like the semester started last week, and now I'm going to have mid term test, and going to have my mid term break. My younger sister who's finished her stpm is here with my elder sister, coz I;m not free to bring her go shopping these few days. I'm going to pick her up on weekends, then we're going to shop till we drop, like the good old days, haha.

Been planning to move to another place, coz really can't stand the atitude of my land lady anymore. She screams and insult her husband everyday, sometimes even throw things everywhere. I'm kinda scared, and can't concentrate on my studies. Imagine early in ther morning, when the sky is still dark, you hear someone scream and yell at the top of their lungs. I got awaken a few times like this, and she won't stop. I'm even scared to go out of my own room. Sigh. Her husband lost his job i think, so like everyday both of them back at the house, nothing to do, then fight. I'm tired of all of it. Just hope they can stop once in a while, let me have som time to study. I'll be grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home