my life

Thursday, December 23, 2004

It's White!

Today is my lucky day I suppose. Those that I studied did come out in the test. I’m quite happy with it, though it’s not that I answer everything correctly, at least I can manage to answer 80% of it correctly. I’m lucky because I notice one page is missing when I did it half way through! Normally I will never check the question papers, but today I do not know why, I ask the invigilator this question. Hmm. Must be my white t-shirt that bring me luck. My horoscope reading state that while is my lucky colour for this week. Haha. This kind of situation is quite judgmental. You can say it’s lucky, of vice versa. It’s lucky that I did notice, but it’s unlucky for me to have got that particular question paper out of 60 sets! Everything depends on how you see and judge things. It’s all depend on you.

Just hope the same will happen with my tomorrow’s paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home